Street Light




Streetlights are maintained and serviced by Council contractors. They check main roads regularly and repair faults and we also rely on residents to report faults in residential areas. If a light near you is not working please contact Council in River States and we will arrange for a contractor to repair it. Please give a good description of the location of the light, such as a street address, and a description of the problem as the contractor sometimes will repair it during the day when the lights are not going, and will not be able to see what is wrong. Typically a repair can take up to 2 -3 weeks depending on the fault and its priority e.g. accident damage, etc.

Fault Type

Broken Street Light



Senatorial District

Rivers East

Local Government Area

Port Harcourt

Federal Constituency

Port Harcourt Ii


Onne area in Rivers states

Fault Map

Report this fault


All Comments